Why choose a Roll-up Garage Door?
- Made from Aluzinc
- Saves space as it rolls up into metal drum placed above the doorway on the interior wall.
- Provides security
- Manual and automatic options available.
Why choose a Sectional Overhead Garage Door?
- The door is mounted in a recessed metal track that runs up alongside the garage door opening and continues across the garage ceiling.
- Opens up the whole garage door opening (for larger vehicles)
- Seals your opening much tighter (keeping unwanted dust and rain out)
- Suitable for short driveways as you can park your car directly against your garage door, whereas with the tip-up garage door you have to allow for +1/2 meter opening space for the door)
- Automatic option is highly recommended
Why choose a Tip-up Garage Door?
- Solid panel that tips into an upward position when opening.
- When the door is open, half the door is inside and half the door is outside (allow for +1/2 meter opening space for the door).
- Usually fitted onto openings where there is minimal headroom in the garage
- Hand operated and automatic options available